Flag Carrier AirlineAerovías de Mé, S.A. de C.V. operating as Aeromé , is the flag carrier airline of Mexico, based in …Aerovías de México, S.A. de C.V. operating as Aeroméxico, is the flag carrier airline of Mexico, based in Mexico City. It operates scheduled services to more than 90 destinations in Mexico; North, South and Central America; the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. Its main base and hub is in Mexico City, with secondary hubs in Guadalajara and Monterrey. The headquarters is in the financial district on Paseo de la Reforma, formerly in its own building overlooking the Diana the Huntress Fountain, but moved down the street in 2017 to the Torre MAPFRE tower across from the Mexican Stock Exchange while the old building is demolished and replaced with a much taller new tower.
- Customer service: +1 800-237-6639
- Coronavirus: Travel updates|Ticket changes
- Bag information: In economy, within Mexico, 1 bag free (25kg/158cm). To other destinations, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. Two bags allowed onboard(each 10kg/120cm). More on Aeroméxico bag information
- Alliance: SkyTeam · SkyTeam Cargo
- Hubs: Mexico City International Airport · Guadalajara International Airport · Monterrey International Airport
- Headquarters: Mexico City, Mexico